Further benefits of Traxon cargoHUB
Connect with the global airfreight community
- Accessible to all parties - participate in industry initiatives like e-AWB, e-freight and IATA Message Improvement Program (MIP).
- Improve supply chain data - share better quality, more complete data.
- Share with non-traditional parties - for example customs authorities around the world.
- Exchange data safely and simply with anyone - including multiple or independent partners.
Safe and efficient
- Fast and safe - makes bookings, operations and document handling processes quicker and more secure.
- Highly secure - confidential information is protected and only exchanged with agreed, trusted partners.
- More efficient - standardizes processes, simplifies business procedures and helps you achieve higher efficiencies.
- Improves customer service.
Supports all message types
- Air waybills (FWB, XFWB, FBL, IFTMIN)
- Consolidation manifests (FHL, FZB, XFHL, XFZB)
- Error messages (FNA)
- Acknowledgement messages (FMA)
- Status messages (FSU, FSR/A, XFSU, XFSR/A, FAD)
- Flight schedules and availability (FVR/A)
- Bookings (FFR/A, IFTMBF)
- Customs messages (CSN, CUSRES)
- Flights (FFM, MVT)
*IFTxxx messages are EDIFACT
Supports customized standard messages and custom messages.
Delivers conversion to and from standard, and custom, message types.