Further benefits of Traxon cargoHUB
Connect with the global airfreight community
- Accessible to all parties - participate in industry initiatives like e-AWB, e-freight and IATA Message Improvement Program (MIP).
- Improve supply chain data - share better quality, more complete data.
- Share with non-traditional parties - for example customs authorities around the world.
- Exchange data safely and simply with anyone - including multiple or independent partners.
Safe and efficient
- Fast and safe - makes bookings, operations and document handling processes quicker and more secure.
- Highly secure - confidential information is protected and only exchanged with agreed, trusted partners.
- More efficient - standardizes processes, simplifies business procedures and helps you achieve higher efficiencies.
- Improves customer service.
Supports all message types
- Air waybills (FWB, XFWB, FBL, IFTMIN)
- Consolidation manifests (FHL, FZB, XFHL, XFZB)
- Error messages (FNA)
- Acknowledgement messages (FMA)
- Status messages (FSU, FSR/A, XFSU, XFSR/A, FAD)
- Flight schedules and availability (FVR/A)
- Bookings (FFR/A, IFTMBF)
- Customs messages (CSN, CUSRES)
- Flights (FFM, MVT)
*IFTxxx messages are EDIFACT
most of the messages are available also in cargoJSON format.
Supports customized standard messages and custom messages.
Delivers conversion to and from standard, and custom, message types.